Viva Chevrolet - SERVICE DEPARTMENT BUNCH OF RIPOFFS!!!

This is the worst service repair place! I have had to bring my husbands car back to them since last November due a check engine light that would not go away. I brought it to them, supposedly it was the catalytic converter, got it replaced, please drive it for 100 miles and the light will go off they said. It didn't of course. The car drove great, except that light wouldn't go off. So I drove it for 113 miles, light is still on. Called back, they said drive another 300 miles. Light stayed on. I take it back, they told me "OH no, drive it for 1000 miles. Are you kidding me? So again, 1000 miles and still light is on. Took it back, they gave me a rental to drive while they figure out the problem, for another MONTH. They kept saying they didn't know what as wrong with it, car runs great! They will call GMC and see what they say. I get a call, They said " Oh it's your fuel injector, running rich. We need to replace them so your other catalytic converter doesn't get messed up." Took them ages of course. Charged me $600+ and I only agreed coz we needed it done. He's an Infantryman, in the Army. He's busy as ***. Fix my car coz he doesn't have time. We finally get my car and BAM two days later it starts acting up, shaking, hearing knocking noise. I take it back, angry, asking them what the *** they did to my car. One advisor said, "Hmm been in her awhile, with all the diagnostics it's bound to have communication issues." I don't hear from them til 3 weeks later. We don't know if its the engine blah blah blah. I had to had to call again. I get my answer another week after, Hubby was in the field, and they tell me $7600 for a new used engine on my car that barely has mileage, just paid off, had them work on it since Nov. BUT I GOTTA PAY $7600 for a new used engine??? My car was running great until they started messing with it!!!!! Not to mention I saw a BRAND NEW CHEVY CAMARO ENGINE FOR LESS THAN WHAT SHE WAS QUOTING ME WITH A USED ENGINE SAYING IT THE CHEAPEST THEY COULD FIND WAS $9000, EVERYTHING ELSE IS $14,000 AND UP. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE, YES, CHEVY WEBSITE.

Stacey Gonzalez is nice to you until you say No put my car back together. That's when she' gets short and curt and becomes bitchy and a liar. Why? Because she' not getting that money, that's why. I spoke to her, Henry the service manager and my extended warranty company and they ALL told me different stories. Stacy said the car was put back together this week when my husband called. Henry said they put it back together as soon as we got the word no, which was still in May, but yet the car came back to us TODAY AT 2:47PM. Really? Stacy said it took 3 weeks to find out what it was because we were waiting on your warranty inspector, but Henry said the inspector was with them through the process of taking my car apart. Hmmm. Again, lies BY BOTH THE SERVICE ADVISOR AND BY HENRY THE SERVICE MANAGER.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND THEIR REPAIR SERVICE DEPT. ESPECIALLY STACEY GONZALES!!!! SHE LIES AND PLAYS THE MOMMY DADDY GAME. WHEN I TOLD HER PUT MY CAR BACK TOGETHER SHE KEPT TRYING TO CONVINCE ME WAIT TIL YOUR HUBBY GETS HOME, SEE WHAT HE SAYS. I ALREADY KNOW WHAT HE'LL SAY, THAT YOUR FULL OF BS AND GIVE ME MY CAR BACK. THEN SHE TELLS HIM THATS NOT WHAT I SAID. UH REALLY? ARE WE PLAYING THAT GAME?

Oh yeah, a day after my car went in the second time, a salesman at the dealership wanted to know if I wanted to trade it in for another. UM NO I said. And the rental was of course a brand new Chevy Truck. It was nice, but not as nice as my paid off 2010 Chevy Camaro 2ss that they screwed up. DO NOT EVEN TRY THIS PLACE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viva Chevrolet Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being lied to.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2016.

VIVA CHEVROLET - BAD NEWS

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH VIVA CHEVROLET!

Their salesman , Alan, called-me for a 25 mile one-way trip PROMISING me that I could buy a used Trail Blazer that they'd advertised on the internet for sale...

AFTER it was stated that the car had a bad motor.

I told him I didn't care, that I was a gear head, and would fix it.

When I got there, I had to deal with a snarky bunch insisting that "it wouldn't pass Texas emissions", and that "they couldn't sell it to me".

I gave them my New Mexico license as proof that I didn't have to worry-about "Texas emissions".

I asked "if that was the case, why did your salesman promise me the car, if we could make a deal on price?"

I had the "pleasure"(NOT) of talking-to a manager (Jesus) who also was clueless, and just kept repeating the "emissions" mantra over-and-over.

Anyway, it was like trying to change concrete, and I left VERY pissed-off.

After my experience, I would say -

1)They are disingenuous at-best, and mostly just flat-out liars ...

2)They don't CARE about what you want, only what THEY want.

3)THEY ADVERTISE CARS THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF SELLING, JUST TO GENERATE TRAFFIC.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT FALL INTO THIS SPIDER-TRAP.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - CAVEAT EMPTOR!

Product or Service Mentioned: Viva Chevrolet Sales Representative.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 12, 2016.